Sunday, November 30, 2008

After Thanksgiving...



Mim's favorite spot for viewing all of the chaos. It was cold this weekend :)


















Warming by the fire...


Mim and Mike arrived on Friday afternoon before everyone. This gave us a chance to visit before everyone else arrived. Melissa and the boys came back on Friday evening without Kerry since he had to head back to Fayetteville. It was too late to do much, but we did get a chance to play Uno and read lots of books before bedtime! Saturday morning we were up early. The boys headed to Hardman's to buy lumber to build a treehouse. Jenny, Richard, Matthew and Molly came over around 10:30 and the kids all checked out the treehouse and then played along the creek. It was around 48 degrees and all three of the boys got wet! Afterwards they got sodas out of the soda machine and sat on the front porch. After lunch everybody was down for a nap (except for the cook - I had work to do). Miranda and James Alan arrived at 4:45 and dinner was served by 5:10. After dinner the boys asked Uncle James Alan to put together his roller coaster set (it has about a million pieces) so the rest of the evening was devoted to putting it together.




























All of the boys have been fascinated with my pantry. I have a stool in there that they can climb up and get into stuff. If you can't find one of the boys, the first place to look is the pantry. Here is Evan - checking it out.
Saturday morning everyone was up early. Melissa, Miranda, Kila (Miranda's dog) and I went jogging. We plan on doing the 5K jingle bell run on Dec. 13th. I know that I will not be able to jog the entire way - I'm just going to try for 5 minute intervals. I wish I had the girls to jog with me all of the time - they push me to do more. I have not been jogging fast enough (I had no idea until I went with them) so I've got some work to do....
I didn't get near enough pictures again. It is always so chaotic that I forget. Remember when I used to get group pictures for every holiday? Girls - ya'll need to remind me to do better.

No comments: