Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring Break beginnings

I headed to NWA right after my class on Thursday night before spring break so that I could keep the boys on Friday and let Melissa and Kerry catch up after the "crazy week".  I was going to spend the night at the Pitts house, but Melissa and Kerry BOTH said that I do better if I get a good night sleep and take my shower and get dressed before keeping the boys....now why would they say that???  I got up on Friday and jogged, got dressed and headed to the Pitts.  I had fun and loved spending time with my boys.  I let the boys do whatever they want when I babysit!  We even went outside and played in PJs. (Jayden was not his usual jolly self... he has the chicken pox).


Pop arrived Friday afternoon with the beds.... notice that the boys still have on their PJs and it is about 6:00 pm!

EVAN has his first "BIG BOY" Bed!
Pictures of the finished product in the previous post....

No comments: