Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Kyler is 6!

Can you believe it? Kyler is 6 years old! That sounds so much older than 5! I made Kyler a cake, and while it never looked good, it did look better before bouncing around in the truck for 4 hours.  It was not sitting level, so it tilted to one side.  One of my new year's resolutions is to learn how to decorate cakes....



As you can see below, even though it didn't look great, it sure tasted good....

Kyler loves toys!!!!



Kerry and Jayden playing super mario brothers on Wii...

It was a fun party....HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLER DELL PITTS!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie Wood Smith said...

I want to learn how to decorate cakes too! After paying a fortune for Kohen's 1st birthday cake (and thinking I could have done a better job anyway) I think it's time I learned! Let me know any tips you come across!