Sunday, January 5, 2014

Thanksgiving 2013

Melissa and the boys came up on November 26th so we got to celebrate Melissa's 39th birthday with her.  I decided that she should have something special after all that she's been through lately.  Mim was here because Phillip and I picked her up on Sunday so that she could stay the week with us.  She helped me make a tutu for Melissa and I made her a cake.  I think she was surprised :)






The Pitts family left on Wednesday to party with other family.  Phillip, Mim and I didn't do a lot on Thursday and Friday....just some cooking and getting ready for Turkey day.  The Johnson crew  and Mike arrived on Friday afternoon and the Pitts crew came back a little later in the day.  We were all together to give thanks on Saturday at noon.



Although the Johnson crew had not planned to head back on Saturday they did so that Adam could drive Kerry's truck home.  Kerry drove Melissa's car home and Miranda drove Melissa home - this week was a little too much partying for Melissa!  Before everybody scattered, we did get a group picture:




No comments: