Friday, May 10, 2013

Grandparent's Day with Evan

Evan was so excited about Grandparent's Day at Pop Williams Elementary School.  He has heard both of his brothers talk about the event and this was his first time to share in the fun!  As soon as Phillip and I walked in the door, guess who we saw?  Yes, Evan was one of the greeters at the front door!

They had a cute little program for the Grandparents.



Notice the cute little hat that Evan has on?  That is because he had
the role of a "candy man."  This meant that he got to pass out candy
to the Grandparents.  He was so excited and as soon as he got
his candy he started walking straight to me and Pop. :) He
was walking so fast that he is a little blurry.....

This is Evan standing next to his "Flat Stanley" poster.  I took the pictures
of Flat Stanley hanging out with me and Phillip, then Evan and 
his mommy made the poster.







 It was a great grandparent's day!  I had to head back to Little Rock because I had class this night :(  However, Phillip and Evan got to have a "man" day.



No comments: