Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Home Again

After all of the pictures that I took throughout the trip, I did not take any pictures on the trip home.  We got up early on Friday since there was a slight chance that Jayden's baseball team would have a game on Saturday and he wanted to get back in time to make the game.  Friday was a very long day of driving.  We made it all the way to Hays, Kansas, but it was about 10 pm before we stopped.  Thank goodness we were able to find a room at a Best Western Premium Hotel - good beds for the weary travelers.

We made it back to Fayetteville around 3pm on Saturday.  I think the family was excited to see Jayden....




Phillip and I so enjoyed this trip and I think that Jayden did too -he enjoys EVERYTHING!  Our activities were so varied during this trip, yet Jayden loved it all.  The drive was long, but Jayden didn't fuss.  Most of the time he was talking with us.  I thought that he would rely on his electronics to keep him occupied on the trip, but instead he talked to us.  It was great to have this time with Jayden!  It has been so much fun seeing Yellowstone through his eyes....























No comments: