Friday, May 28, 2010

May 22-23

I just noticed that I have not posted since May 6th...time flies when you're having fun...and working!  End of semester duties and research has taken up a lot of my time lately.  However, I am now on vacation and enjoying my break.  Phillip and I spent the weekend on the boat - Saturday with the Pitts crew and Sunday just the two of us.  Melissa posted about Saturday, but I have a few pictures to add (will add later)

Sunday Phillip and I explored the lake (and did a little fishing) and marked points on the GPS so that we can find them later.  Beaver Lake is huge - so much bigger than DeGray.  We drove up to Eagle Mill Cavern's lake access and found the restaurant we'd heard about at Ventris.  We're leaving on vacation on Tuesday right after Kyler's graduation.

No comments: