Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Highlights of the last few days...

Jayden had baseball practice on Sunday afternoon.  Evan wasn't interested in anything - except this pile of dirt.

Look at Jayden - looking so professional - and this is just practice!


On Monday Evan and I grabbed a little breakfast at McDonalds and then we were off to the park for some heavy duty playing!

Evan has his "bink" with him...he is carrying it around alot this week.  I think he misses his Mommy!

This is Jayden on his way to his game on Monday evening - looking cool.  The Farmington ball park was hopping! 

Tuesday the Pitts boys were on their own.  I got up early and dressed for work and dropped Jayden off at school.  Tuesday was consultation day before finals began and I had to give my first final Tuesday night.  After the exam I hit the road back to Fayetteville and arrived around 11:30 pm.  I was so excited to find that Kerry had put the seat on my bicycle for me!  I had plans to take Evan riding on Wednesday morning.  However, I had a little problem...I couldn't get the bike on the rack...it was too heavy with the seat on there.   Evan and I got the bike loaded inside the car, but then there wasn't room for Evan!  Oh well....

Evan and I still loaded up and headed out...to Lake Fayetteville to play in the park and walk on the trail.  Jayden wanted to do something special after school so we went to the Air Museum - it was a pretty cool place.  Three buildings with planes, cars, jeeps and tanks.  The boys enjoyed it.



This is Jayden and Evan talking to Kyler on Skype...

No comments: