Saturday, May 21, 2016

Funny Story

We arrived in Douglas, WY around 5:30 pm on Saturday, May 21. It has been a pretty long travel day for Evan and he was ready to run around a little. We stayed in this same KOA when we came through with Kyler two years ago. We were checking in and she had Pop's name in the computer and said "Oh, you stayed here two years ago." And I said "But that time we had grandson number 2 and this is grandson number 3." She then said "I remember you and your grandson! You played miniature golf and you told us about taking each of your grandsons to Yellowstone." I think that is so funny...I mean think about how many people have checked in and out of this KOA in the last two years.

Evan and I went out exploring and saw 10 rabbits! Two were adults and the others were young rabbits. They were so cute!

It is really, really windy here - there is a storm coming through. We have played, eaten and showered. Time for movie and bed.


No comments: