Sunday, June 19, 2011

First Days of Summer

This is the second year that we have attended the Wal Mart Shareholder's meeting. We were there by 6:15 am and the place was already packed. It is at the basketball stadium at U of A, so it holds a lot of people. This year Will Smith was MC and we were entertained by The Four Tenors, the winner of American Idol (I don't watch that show, but it was a 17 year old young man singing a country song), and....Alisha Keys and the Blackeyed Peas!





I have tried to spend as much time as I can at the Lakehouse.  I will begin my year as Interim Department Chair July 1, which will cut into my "lake time."  Phillip and I both love it at the lake - it is both relaxing and exciting because there is so much to do up in NWA.  The boys enjoy their time at the lake as well.  We all love hanging out on the deck...there is always a cool breeze blowing because it is up so high...and then there is the view....











No comments: