Sunday, April 11, 2010

THE BOAT!

We finally have a slip at the marina and we bought a boat on Friday.  Its used, but I think that is the best kind...we don't have to worry about that first ding, that first spill, etc....it has already been done.  It is really in great shape.  I talked to Melissa on Saturday morning and said "Guess what your Dad is doing today?"  Her reply "Cleaning the party-barge with a toothbrush!"  I then talked to Miranda and asked her the same questions.  Her reply "Probably taking the entire thing apart and cleaning it."  They know their Dad so well....


Phillip has totally taken the boat apart!  Those are the seats that you see on the ground... this boat will be clean when Phillip is done!

We packed a picnic and took the boat out on Friday when we picked it up...just a trial run...I think I'm going to like hanging out on a boat...

No comments: