Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Spa Day

I had a facial today at Luxurious Necessities in Arkadelphia http://www.arkadelphiamassage.com/ . It was great - I'm going to have to do that again!

We were in NW Arkansas this past weekend. Melissa, Kerry and the boys came over and we took the kayaks and canoe out for an adventure. We made a stop at "pirates point" and then floated over to the park. The boys had a great time playing on the slides and climbing all over the equipment. I cannot believe that I did not get a single picture....where was my head?

We went out to eat at a Mexican Restaurant in downtown Rogers with Miranda Saturday....it was yummy. We'll have to do that again, too.

As always, Phillip and I had a great time. We went out to eat several times, shopped, sat by the lake and sat on the deck looking at the lake....

1 comment:

Julee said...

Glad you had a great facial today!! Mom said that you were coming in. Just wanted say hi! :)