Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sneaking out....

Yes, this is my boys, sneaking out. Melissa is probably going to regret this someday.... Let me explain....It has been so hot lately and hot weather is perfect for taking in an afternoon movie. Jayden and Kyler love to go to the movies, but Evan is just too young to sit through an entire movie. We tried it once and thank goodness Melissa and I both had taken the boys, so she was able to leave with Evan and the older boys and I stayed and finished the movie. We don't want Evan to feel left out, so.... when Evan goes down for his nap, the boys act like they are taking a nap in Kyler's room and I pick them up out front. They climb out the window (really, I think they could probably sneak out the front door, but this is so much more fun!). We are back before Evan wakes and he just thinks that Cici has come over to visit (and I bring him candy since I'm feeling a little guilty). We went to see Night at the Museum - the Smithsonian. We have a whole list of movies we want to see this summer....

No comments: