Sunday, April 26, 2009

Biking season is here!





Phillip and I both went biking today....Phillip's bike is powered by a Porshe motor (his Harley) and my bike is powered by ME! For some reason neither one of us had our bikes out much during the winter. Some years I ride my bike regularly all through the winter months, but just didn't this year. This morning I got out all my gear...helmet, gloves, shoes, biking shorts, bag for my phone, water bottle, etc. (I know, it takes a lot of gear just to ride a bicycle). I had a nice ride around Arkadelphia. Phillip had to man an open house this afternoon, but called and said that he and Gaylan were going to ride afterwards. These pictures are Phillip getting on all of his gear.....his gear list is a little different in style, but still very similar to my list. Adults still have toys - ours are just more expensive.

No comments: