Sunday, March 29, 2009

It snowed!

We were in NWA for most of spring break and the weather was rainy almost the entire time! It put a damper on our plans to bike on Katy Trail in Missouri, but we'll give it a try later. We did have a little excitement on Saturday - it snowed. I have been wanting it to snow while we were up there. It wasn't a lot, but it was pretty. It sleeted early in the morning and then snowed enough to give us a pretty cover over the grass, decks, etc. It warmed up a little in the afternoon and melted. By about 4:00 pm it was snowing again - huge flakes! I can't believe I didn't get any pictures, but you can see a little snow out the window in the picture below...


Melissa and the boys came over Saturday night and spent the night with us. Miranda and JA joined us for dinner and a little visit.
I asked the boys to smile so I could take their picture and this is what I got!

No comments: