Saturday, December 13, 2008

Jingle Bell Run !!!

Miranda, Kila and I just completed our first 5K at the Jingle Bell Run in Hot Springs. I did the best that I've ever done (which isn't saying alot). I'm afraid that Miranda is going to have a sore neck from constantly turning around to see if I was behind her.... It was so much fun! Everybody was dressed up in Red and Green and Santa Hats and Bells and all kinds of Christmassy outfits. We're going to get a team together for next year....anybody interested?







2 comments:

Miranda said...

You need to email me the pics when you have a chance. They turned out really cute!

Kara Oosterhous said...

Too cute! I'm jealous. For two years now, I've been meaning to run that race! My friend Stephanie and I were going to run but she had a girlscout meeting and we are toying with running in the 1/2 marathon in LR in March so we had to log a 7.5 mile run this weekend and we didn't want to have to do two runs in a row! Count me in for Team Daily/Burris/Pitts/Oosterhous/whoever next year! Hope to see you over the break. KMO